Thursday, November 4, 2010

I've missed you all!

I just logged on (at work) because I am ashamed to say it has been months and months. Things have been (and still are) completely nuts.
Two jobs. Full-time post grad study. Planning a wedding. Visa issues with Habi. Job interviews. Family drama (Habi). Volunteer work. Church commitments.
'Nuff said!
I'm afraid I don't have time to write properly my darlings but I shall do soon.
So basic update: It has been a very trying and difficult time for both of us, but we are both very happy. Habi is growing daily in his work with the Lord and we are blessed to have some wonderful people upholding us both. We will be married in 23 days (!!!!!!!)
during which time I will finally be done with uni, and we will have a break after months of intense work. Can't wait!
And then Habi's first Christmas!! It is all too joyous and exciting to even contemplate and when I do I feel like running around screaming and jumping!
Hope you are all well and happy - May God bless you all!
Much love
xxxx
me

4 comments:

Susanne said...

Great to read an update and see you happy! :-D

LK said...

Congrats! Ah yes the Grad School, I'm starting that soon myself. Bless you for being able to work AND attend school. That is something!

caraboska said...

Praise the Lord! Oh, that is going to be one special Christmas... His first one as a Christian and on top of that as a freshly baked hubby! May the visa and family problems be solved efficiently and amicably so that you can get on with living a godly life together in peace and quiet :)

misschatterbox said...

Hey guys!! I missed you! thanks for the lovely messages :)